associate guide: your one-stop solution to pass the AWS developer's certificatio

Home Community Forums Amazon Web Services Certifications AWS Certified Developer – Associate associate guide: your one-stop solution to pass the AWS developer's certificatio

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by touseef ahmad touseef ahmad 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    touseef ahmad
    touseef ahmad
    Participant

AWS certified developer – Associate 2018 Dumps Practice Test for passing the exam on first attempt with over 400 Questions The AWS certified developer – Associate exam validates a candidate’s technical expertise in managing, providing and operating distributed applications on AWS. This is a medium difficulty exam and requires you to have at least 1 or more years of hands-on experience. But Don’t worry, I will help you to pass the exam in first attempt.
    I have recently came across the practice questions on Demy. I have practiced all 400 Questions and most of the questions are repeated in exam and i have passed the exam in first attempt with 93%.
    Here is the practice test : AWS certified developer – Associate Practice Tests
    Each questions have detailed explanation which will help you to better understand the question. This will easily help you to pass the exam. I have tried many other practice test online, but believe me this is the best of all. This 400 questions practice test is enough to pass your Developer Associate exam.
    An overview of the exam:
    The AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam validates technical expertise in developing and maintaining applications on the AWS platform. Exam concepts you should understand for this exam include:
    • Picking the right AWS services for the application
    • Leveraging AWS SDKs to interact with AWS services from your application
    • Writing code that optimizes performance of AWS services used by your application
    • Code-level application security (IAM roles, credentials, encryption, etc.)
    Candidate Overview
    Eligible candidates for this exam have:
    • One or more years of hands-on experience designing and maintaining an AWS-based application
    • In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
    • Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices
    • Proficiency in designing, developing, and deploying cloud-based solutions using AWS
    • Experience with developing and maintaining applications written for Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Simple Notification Service, Amazon Simple Workflow Service, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS CloudFormation
    Exam Overview (Just an overview not 100%)
    • Multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions
    • 80 minutes to complete the exam
    • Available in English, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese
    • Practice exam registration fee is USD 20
    • Exam registration fee is USD 150
    Start studying:
    Start studying CloudFormation and Elastic Beanstalk. A lot of questions are asked based on these scenarios. Learn how to use Route53 and Elastic Beanstalk together to perform A/B testing. Prepare questions related to Cloudwatch. Learn setting alerts, custom cloudwatch metrics,.etc. Study Security using VPC/ subnet/ IAM, etc. Prepare for effective log management strategies for EC2, such as cloudwatch logs. Study the best way to implement the blue/green deployment. Prepare SQS and Kinesis, some questions can be asked from these topics. Study EBS, volume and snapshot management. Go through Autoscaling, cloudwatch, Beanstalk, cloudformation and Opsworks. Learn how to integrate internal deployment using AWS tools. Study standard 3-tier architecture involving web. Study difference between Microservices and Monolithic architecture. Difference between SQL and NoSQL. Learn how to store and manage credentials across AWS. Study the queuing system used to send data across AWS, Prepare XML/JSON/YML. Remember these points:
    Take up a training that will help you clear the basic concepts of DevOps. Go through the recommended Blueprints and white papers. They are very helpful and will clear most of your doubts. Watch a lot of videos online and tech talks on re:Invent. Make notes of the important points as this will help you during the preparation of your exam Take up practice test as much as you can. This will help you tackle the questions during the actual exam. Practice a lot. Working on AWS platform won’t be enough to clear the certification. You need to practice a lot as this is a tough exam. Take part in discussions and public forums. Interact with people who have already taken up the exam. They will share some tips which will be helpful for you to prepare for the exam. Do you have any questions?
    I hope this helps you prepare for the DevOps Engineer Professional Exam. If you still have doubts you can message me. I will help you out.
    Below skills are required for AWS Certified Devops Engineer Professional.
    Networking, Security and Deployment
    Understanding AWS Authentication, Authorization and Accounting AWS security best practices – abstract and container services Advanced roles and group management with IAM (LAB) Advanced subnets and routing Advanced networking – IPSec, Direct Connect, BGP and Jumbo frames Advanced deployment techniques on AWS Controlled deployment with Amazon Elastic Beanstalk (LAB) Advanced High Availability on AWS Hands-on CloudFormation – deploying for scalability (LAB) CI/CD with AWS Code Services (LAB) Develop and Deploy an application with AWS Codestar (LAB) Cloud Governance, risk and compliance Getting started with Docker on Linux (LAB) Using AWS X-ray to monitor a node.js app deployed with Docker Getting started with Ansible (LAB) Deploying web applications with Ansible (LAB) Advanced use of CloudFormation Monitoring and Compliance
    Governance on AWS AWS CloudTrail Advanced techniques for AWS Monitoring, metrics and logging Tools for governing AWS accounts (LAB) Key Management Service (KMS) Using Key Management service to encrypt S3 and EBS data (LAB) Compliance check using AWS managed and custom config rules (LAB)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Translate »