AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Level Exam Tips

Home Community Forums Amazon Web Services Certifications AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Level Exam Tips

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Siki Shigri lilyflora 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Siki Shigri
    Siki Shigri
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    Last week I attended to AWS re:Invent 2015 in Las Vegas. This was my first re:Invent event and it was amazing. Beside the event, I had scheduled my AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Level Exam on the last day of the event. Fortunately, I was able to pass the exam in my first try with the score %76. Today I want to share how I worked for it and my experience with the exam.
    Actually, as you review the exam blueprint, the exam takes 170 mins and covers lots of domains. I had planned to study for it for 6 weeks but, later, I decided to take it at re:Invent. So I had only two weeks to study for it. Luckily, I had written some posts about some of services covered in the exam (like storage gateway,cloudtrail etc) and it helped me to find the time to study for other services. I also searched the internet and read about other people’s tips and experiences and mine is not so different.
    If you read them you’ll notice that you have to read lots of the faqs and whitepapers for the exam. Sorry but this is true. I’ve also tried to read all the faqs and took some notes. Also I’ve read all of the whitepapers covered in exam blueprint and other useful ones (there isn’t any list of the noes I read, just visit AWS whitepapers website and read what you need)
    The services/topics I suggest you to study, the most one I had in my exam(not different with the other links)
    Kinesis
    Cloudformation
    Cloudfront
    Opswork
    ElasticBeanstalk
    DDOS
    Cross-account access
    DynamoDB
    EC2 instance types
    Single Sign On
    RTO/RPO
    Storage Gateway
    Cloudtrail
    Elasticache
    Redshift
    SNS Mobile Push
    Route53 routing policies
    EBS Iops
    And of course vpc,rds etc…
    Other tips:
    I also have Linuxacademy.com, acloud.guru and cloudacademy subscriptions. They have also professional level exam prep courses but LA and Acloud courses not finished yet. Even though CA’s is finished, I definitely recommend LA and Acloud since they cover more topics and give more chance to learn about the services.
    You can also take the practice exam and have an idea about the questions of the exam. I took it for two times and failed( there are typos etc) but really recommend it.
    Exam experience:
    When I start the exam, I checked the first three questions to review later. Actually, the questions were too long and wasn’t sure about the answers. I also wanted to use my time efficiently since I had 2 mins for each question (you have to read,maybe re-read and draw something on the paper and reply). Later, I felt more comfortable and finished the exam while there was still 1 hour. For 45 mins I reviewed the questions I checked for (approximately 15-20 I remember) and only changed 3-4 of them. Finally I submit the exam and voila.

That’s it. I wish best of luck to everyone who will take the exam.

lilyflora
    lilyflora
    Participant

I secured my success in my first attempt. I’m honored that Dumps4Download.us provided such useful material in shape of AWS-Certified-Solutions-Architect-Professional Dumps. Without that marvelous study guide it was impossible to attempt my AWS-Certified-Solutions-Architect-Professional Exam. I’m happy for my results which I obtained in final exam. AWS-Certified-Solutions-Architect-Professional Study Guide is an easy way to get the success in your IT field. The material provided in this study guide gave me complete understanding about my field. They taught me how to secure my definite success in future opportunities. I will recommend this PDF guide to all contestant because they facilitate me very well.

lily

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Translate »