We’ve updated our AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam to include new services and architectural best practices, including the pillars of the Well-Architected Framework.
About The Exam
The new AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (Released February 2018) exam validates knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies. We recommend candidates have at least one year of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable and distributed systems on AWS before taking the exam. This exam covers:
• Designing resilient architectures
• Defining performant architectures
• Specifying secure applications and architectures
• Designing cost-optimized architectures
• Defining operationally excellent architectures
How to Prepare
We also refreshed our exam preparation resources. If you are looking to expand your Architecting knowledge, we recommend the following resources:
AWS Training (aws.amazon.com/training)
• Architecting on AWS: classroom training
• Updated exam guide for AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (Released February 2018)
• Updated sample exam questions for AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (Released February 2018)
• Updated practice exam for AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (Released February 2018)
AWS Whitepapers (aws.amazon.com/whitepapers) Kindle and .pdf and Other Materials
• Architecting for the Cloud: AWS Best Practices whitepaper, February 2016
• AWS Well-Architected webpage (various whitepapers linked)
Note that if you’ve already started preparing, you also have the option to take the previous version of the exam through August 12, 2018.
If you’re interested in taking this new exam, learn more at the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate webpage, or register for the exam today.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.