Home Community › Forums › General › Welcome to AWSCloudCertified’s Forums – START HERE › AWSCloudCertified.com Rules and Guidelines
May 5, 2018 at 11:30 pm #100000214
Welcome to AWSCloudCertified.com
The community on our communities & forum are a great group of people that share a passion for everything AWS Cloud Services. Some members/staff have extended knowledge and experience of AWS in general, and are here to help to the best of their ability. Our communities & forums are all about Members Helping Members. Before you start posting, please read these Guidelines. If there is anything that is unclear, or if you’re in doubt please feel free to contact one of the Administration/Moderating team.
*All guidelines are subject to change without notice
“Guidelines of Conduct” on AWSCloudCertified.com
1. No content that is considered racist, obscene or x-rated will be tolerated. All such talk/comments will be deleted without notice and the member who posted it could be banned at our discretion. This includes avatars.
2. This is a Family Friendly Forum.
3. You will violate a persons privacy by publishing information without permission that is private and personal. If you feel the need to do this, send one of our moderators a message before doing so.
4. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. We take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.
5. Create threads in the proper forum. Threads created in the wrong forum are subject to deletion.
6. We have a zero-tolerance approach on SPAM. If you post spam, you risk your account being permanently banned and your topic will be deleted. No advertising is allowed on here without prior approval by the ADMIN.
7. Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators; however, disagreements & criticism and the like are not to be done within the forums. Please contact us immediately.
8. Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account.
9. Signature guidelines:
• No external links as indicated above should be posted in your signature – exception is of course the links to personal blogs, Facebook, Twitter, G+, or if you are a Supporting Business.
10. If you have any questions as to whether something is acceptable, please email us.
11. Report posts that are abusive and please do NOT responding to them.
12. The use of alias or multiple accounts is prohibited and will not be tolerated.
Administrators of the groups have the final word. If you have a problem or a complaint please direct it to the SITE Administrator instead of posting in the public forums. We will quickly take the appropriate actions to resolve the issue in a private and discreet manner.
Happy Cloud Computing!!!
@administrator - https://www.AWSCloudCertified.com -
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.