ECR Tagged Lifecycle Policy Filter

Home Community Forums Amazon Web Services (AWS) Management Tools ECR Tagged Lifecycle Policy Filter

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by doorji doorji 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    doorji
    doorji
    Participant

I am attempting to configuration a lifecycle plan for a number of our container databases. The issue is that the substantial bulk of our pictures are marked with our very own hash worth and also not something as common as “prod-n”. This makes it difficult to establish a lifecycle plan regulation that consists of those pictures unless I were to in some way configuration private regulations for a-z as well as 0-9, also after that I would not have the ability to appropriately guarantee that the last n pictures total are maintained.

Just what I truly desire is a standard guideline that consists of ALL labelled launches as well as allow me simply maintain the last n.

So perhaps a function ask for filtering system based upon a regex rather than a fixed string worth, a choice to consist of all photos in a repo, or some reminders on just how I could in fact achieve this? Many thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Translate ยป