Which movie was a biggest disappointment for you?

Home Community Forums General Off-Topic Which movie was a biggest disappointment for you?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Darran Darran 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Darran
    Darran
    Participant

I loved the books when I was little, saw the trailer for Valerian and really hoped the film would be amazing and lead to both a decent series and the books being reprinted.

c2c pkt 12 h.no 22
    c2c pkt 12 h.no 22

Imijin
    Imijin
    Participant
    <p class=”yklcuq-10 hpxQMr”>a wrinkle in time. fucking loved that book as a kid. saw the movie on netflix a few days ago and was just cringing almost the whole time. like they said okay what do people love bout this book? let’s change all of those things. maybe itd be ok if i hadn’t read the book so many times but you cant replace a pegasus with a lettuce woman and think youre going to have a hit on your hands</p>

Mason
    Mason
    Participant

The Dark Tower. I was so excited to hear it was coming. Visions of a new epic were dancing in my head, and then all my hopes and dreams got shit on. It was so unfaithful that I doubt we’ll even see a mini-series to fix it for another decade. Society is just going to pretend it never existed, and it saddens me.

Alex
    Alex
    Participant

If you have read the books, Percy Jackson movies really stinks. (The movies were somewhat average if you have never read them though)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Translate ยป