1. You’ll be AWS Certified Developer certified in just 3 days. With us, you’ll be AWS Certified Developer trained in record time
2. Our AWS Certified Developer course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
3. Pass AWS Certified Developer first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
4. You’ll learn more AWS Certified Developer. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
5. You’ll learn AWS Certified Developer faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
6. You’ll be studying AWS Certified Developer with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 67,286 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
7. You’ll do more than study Firebrand’s AWS Certified Developer courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
This is a great list! I’m a developer and mostly work on the front end, but I see a lot of job openings asking for AWS experience, so i’ve been meaning to get into it. Looks like it will be worth my time.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.