What will you do on summer??

Home Community Forums General Off-Topic What will you do on summer??

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Salman Yolanda 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Salman
    Salman
    Participant

I will go for a tour.

vampireforu
    vampireforu
    Participant

What anime, and code!

Arpisoleil
    Arpisoleil
    Participant

Salman where for a tour?
    I wish i can ever go for a road trip for a few months in the wild America with a partner:D :heart later as well in Asia just in nature and culture plus meeting lovely people. :heart
    But for now I have too work without being paid:XD

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Arpisoleil Arpisoleil.
    • This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Arpisoleil Arpisoleil.
    Ammy
    Ammy
    Participant

Go to RTX. I mean, do that, but find a convention focusing on something you love or enjoy, maybe find some friends, and go! make it a road trip, whatever! You’ll have a goddamn blast and it’s a great thing to do during the summer, whether it’s in between school, or, like me, full-time job and it’s the one real vacation you get… It’s fantastic fun.

Arpisoleil
    Arpisoleil
    Participant

heheh sounds fun!! What job do you do which is just like vacation? I am curious now ๐Ÿ˜€

AWSome
    AWSome
    Participant

My Day job mainly, Anime, Coding, TV Shows, family. Just like every other season.

Kriz Paula
    Kriz Paula
    Participant

I just want to stay at home, read books and indulge with some fruits. At least once, I will go out and swim with my friends.

Yolanda
    Yolanda
    Participant

I’m going to be workig on a side project of mine. Want to build a SaaS app and market it, hopefully gain some money.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Translate ยป