What's your current reason for being unhappy?

Home Community Forums General Off-Topic What's your current reason for being unhappy?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Darran Shubham 1 year ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Darran
    Darran
    Participant

I spent two weeks at a school orientation and I’m unable to adjust to the real world while I’m off

c2c pkt 12 h.no 22
    c2c pkt 12 h.no 22

Shubham
    Shubham
    Participant

That even being so much hard working, Ive not been able to achieve what others had in less work.

Johnbelley
    Johnbelley
    Participant

Feel like I cant’t make friends. I always feel like an impostor in groups and feel like who I am in front of people is completely opposite of who I really am. But I can’t seem to change it. I feel like I’m a stranger watching my life happen from behind glass.

Johnbelley
    Johnbelley
    Participant

Idon’t have a computer can you send me The code for a itunes card. If you can send it to my Email: [email protected]

Imijin
    Imijin
    Participant
    <p class=”yklcuq-10 hpxQMr”>Feeling like an imposter is actually a common feeling to have, look up imposter syndrome. The sooner you realise it’s actually extremely common, the sooner you can move past it :)</p>

Mason
    Mason
    Participant

Feel like I cant’t make friends. I always feel like an impostor in groups and feel like who I am in front of people is completely opposite of who I really am. But I can’t seem to change it. I feel like I’m a stranger watching my life happen from behind glass.

Alex
    Alex
    Participant
    <p class=”yklcuq-10 hpxQMr”>I know exactly how you feel. I don’t actually like most of the people I’m around, ever.</p>

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Translate »